Mar 18, 2013

{Make A Wish} Lawn Fawn style

 
A certain mother of mine may or may not be having a birthday this month -- you know who you are.... look away 10 seconds ago!  hee hee  :)
 
This card is for her.  How adorable is this unicorn?!  She's from Lawn Fawn's "Critters Ever After" set, as is the sentiment.  The banner is made with the "Bannerific" stamp set and the matching "Bannerific - Lawn Cuts" die.
 
 
I stamped the unicorn onto watercolor paper for a bit of added texture, since I was leaving her white and uncolored.  I did add a bit of Distress Ink color to her hair and horn.  I then covered those with Stickles for some sparkly magic. :)  I added a bit of machine stitching and popped the elements up on dimensional adhesive.
 
I'm entering this card into the new {LAWNSCAPING} stitching challenge:
 
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


8 comments:

Lesley said...

This card is magical, I love the stickles and your colouring. So very pretty!

Elena said...

Wow - your stitching is fantastic! And, I love the sparkle on your unicorn! Thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Very sweet card; I love the stitching on the borders; I sure wish I knew how to use the sewing machine sitting next to me right now!

Lynnette said...

This card is just stunning. I am jealous of your stitching. The fussy cutting is perfection. Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping challenge

Laura Jane said...

That is some AMAZING stitching! SO very even on the circle:)
Do you have a tip you can share?

Staying Crafty said...

I love your card! You did an amazing job with your stitching, my circle would never come out so smoothly.

Karin Åkesdotter said...

You make the sweetest cards Annie!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!
Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping
Hugs, Karin
ps. did I say BIG congrats to the PS design spot already - or was that only on the PS blog??? Anyway - so well deserved!

Christiana said...

This is so beautiful, Annie Rose! Love it. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!