Apr 16, 2013

{DOUBLE-TAKE TUESDAY} with TGF

We have a fantastic SKETCH for you to follow for this week's {DOUBLE-TAKE TUESDAY} challenge over on The Greeting Farm blog! 
 
 
I've used "Hatter Bean" for this sweet card.  I stamped her onto watercolor paper and colored her with Distress Inks. She's got quite a bit of Stardust Stickles all over her hat and dress.  The flower is from the stamp/die combo set "Mini Flowers + Die" which is available in the TGF store.  The sentiment is from MFT - Pure Innocence "All Occasion Sentiments".
 
I machine-stitched around all of the layers to tie everything together.  These adorable designer papers are from Lawn Fawn's "Pink Lemonade" petite paper pack.  So cute!
 
 
I love this sketch!  All of the layers look so great and it's clean and simple, but it doesn't have to be.  I'm sure I'll be using this sketch a lot! :)
 
 
Now it's your turn to be inspired!  Take this sketch and do what you can with it.  We'd love it if you stopped by the TGF {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT creations and to play along!
 
Thank for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


4 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Annie , I like the sweet image the colours and the flower.
Kevin xx

Laura Love said...

This is beautiful Annie Rose! The colors are so cherry! Love the sketch too! Looks like fun :)

Laura Love said...

That was the colors look so CHEERY - LOL!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

So beautiful; I just love your coloring, your projects, and everything!!!