Apr 23, 2013

{DOUBLE-TAKE TUESDAY} with TGF

Today is my day to host the new {DOUBLE-TAKE TUESDAY} challenge over on The Greeting Farm blog!  I decided, that since Monday was EARTH DAY, that we should continue to celebration for one more week.
 
For my inspiration card, I used "ANNIKA", a retired TGF rubber stamp:
 
 
I created a little Earthly scene for her to hang out in.  I'm fairly certain she's heading home from the library on a warm Summer day.  Wouldn't you agree?  :)
 
 
I colored her with Distress Ink and a Tombow Dual-Brush Colorless Blender pen.  It's like water coloring, without the water.  And without a brush.  I've made a coloring video as well, which you can view {HERE} or down below:
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
This is my inspiration photo for everyone this week:
 
 
Here's how to play:
  • Use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
  • Submit your entry via InLinkz (on the TGF blog) no later than Monday, April 29, 2013 at NOON CST. You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria.
  • The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win a digital image of choice from the TGF store.
  • And here's the "double take"...each week, as long as we have 20 or more players for one of our challenges, the prize DOUBLES to either two digis or a SINGLE rubber stamp of choice, so encourage all your friends and family to play along!
Hop on over to the TGF {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT's Earth Day inspiration photos and to play along!
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 

Pin It

3 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Annie, I like the image,the scene you created and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Rachel Parys said...

I just love her for some reason, she is one of my favs. Awesome pic for the challenge!!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Precious, precious card!