Apr 5, 2013

{FARM FRESH FRIDAY} with TGF

We've got a new {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge up and ready for you on The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog today!  The theme this week is:
 
*B*L*I*N*G*
 
Use whatever sparkly things you want to use
-- rhinestones, pearls, glitter, spritz, charms --
anything to make it shine!
 
 
I used the new "Limited Edition - HATTER BEAN" for my blingy card.  I love her clothes and hat!  She's so ready for a tea party.  Let's join her! :)   I stamped her onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Inks and a blender pen.  I added some highlights with a gel pen.
 
I layered her on a die-cut scalloped oval border and added some sticky-back rhinestones all around the edges.  The sentiment stamp is from Lawn Fawn and the banner is a Die-Namics die from My Favorite Things.
 
 
We'd love it if you stopped by the {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog this week to see all of the DT creations and to play along.  Come and get BLINGY with us!
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
I'm linking this card up to the {LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS} "Anything Goes" challenge and the {SIMON SAYS STAMP} "Happy Birthday" challenge.
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


4 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute! I love the image, dp and the fabulous card design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!! Be sure to watch for our Blog Hop this Sunday!

Lin said...

Are you old enough to know who Minnie Pearl was? This adorable image with her fancy hat made me smile, thinking of Minnie....thanks so much for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week, Annie Rose!

Marcy said...

This card is so adorable! I love this new TGF image and all the bling! Your coloring is awesome! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps !:)

Nikki said...

Annie this is just so sweet love the bold colours you've used hugs Nikki