Apr 12, 2013

{FARM FRESH FRIDAY} with TGF

The {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge for you this week over on The Greeting Farm blog is to incorporate CLOUDS into your creation!
 
 
I used "QUEEN BEAN" for my heavenly card.  I placed her onto die-cut clouds that I made with the TGF cloud die.  I also made a cloudy background with a die-cut cloud and distress ink.  I love the pinkness -- it's like a cotton candy sky!   Ahh, wouldn't that be delicious.
 
 
I colored "QUEEN BEAN" with Distress Inks and a Tombow Blender Pen.  I added some Stickles to her outfit, crown, clouds, and hearts.  The sentiment is from My Favorite Things - Pure Innocence.  I stamped it onto a die-cut banner from the "Bannerific" set by Lawn Fawn.  This card has lots of dimension and sparkle.  :)

 
We'd love to see what cloudy creations you can come up with this week!  Be sure to stop by the {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT creations and to play along.
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


1 comment:

alexandra s.m. said...

What a great card this is!
and so love your soft coloring!!
TFS~