Apr 26, 2013

{FARM FRESH FRIDAY} with TGF

Our {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge theme this week on The Greeting Farm blog is:  APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY FLOWERS!  We want to see all of your flowery TGF creations.
 
 
I made an oversized chipboard tag.  I covered it with old book page paper and inked the edges with Distress Ink.  I then just grabbed a bunch of random bits and pieces I had laying around and got to work!
 
 
The stamp is The Greeting Farm's retired "LAUNDRY ANYA" gal.  I water colored her with Distress Inks.  The white gate is the newest die from The Greeting Farm's upcoming May release!  Isn't it gorgeous?  It's so intricate and perfect.  I love it.  :)
 
 
The flowers are from the dollar bin at Michaels.  I distressed the edges with brown ink and added some Stardust Stickles to the edges.  I stamped the script background by Inkadinkado with pink Distress Ink.
 
I grabbed two different lace trims I had in my scrap bin and glued them down on the back and top.  I used a little bit of the cream-colored lace as the tie at the top.
 
 
The vellum cloud was die-cut with The Greeting Farm's "Mini Cloud w/ Die" set.  The "SMILE" sentiment from The Greeting Farm's "Delicate Words" die set.  The sun and main white stitch-embossed panel were given to me in a candy giveaway, and I cannot remember the company that makes those dies. Sorry about that! I finished off the tag with a couple tiny, pink clothespins and some baker's twine.
 
 
I had a lot of fun making this flowery tag!  :)  Be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT's flowery creations and to play along.  We're also showcasing the new May release stamps and dies over the next few days, so you'll definitely want to keep your eye on the TGF blog for your chances to win!
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I'm entering this tag into the following challenges:
 
{SIMON SAYS STAMP AND SHOW} - Color Challenge
{LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS} - Great Outdoors
{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Anything Goes
{OOZAK BLOG} - Pearls/Lace/Ribbon
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


13 comments:

Alyce said...

oh this is fabulous! i just love all of the layering on here and how she is sitting amongst the flowers...too cute! :D

Ivonne said...

OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your beautiful tag. Love the bright colors, the amazing coloring of the sweet image, the flowers, all the dies you have used...OMG, I love everything! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Rachel Parys said...

I absolutely love this Annie!!! I have got to get that stamp out and use it now that I finally have it! lol! Fantastic job!

Denice said...

I had to stop over from the FFF challenge and say how adorable this tag is! The multi colored flowers are perfect, as is your DI coloring!
:Dxx

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Just adorable!!!!!

Athina said...

What a beautiful tag! I love the flowers, they are so pretty! thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Sarah said...

Totally loveable and gorgeous. Fabulous colours, beautifully crafted and such detail! Thanks for sharing with Simon Says Stamp & Show. Sarah.

Samantha Casey said...

Your card is so beautiful! I love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at the Oozak challenge!

-Samantha

MaRyKaY said...

I just love over sized tags anymore.
That sun on top is so cute. Great and gorgeous job Thanks for sharing

Katie Ann Brooks said...

So, so sweet. Whe needs a present when you have a tag this wonderful!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OH this is so fabulous, I love the image and the fence is a MUST have! Great design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps and don't forget to Blog Hop and comment in our Sunday Blog Hop! http://www.lovesrubberstamps.com/

debby4000 said...

Do love your gorgeous tag and the image is so adorable,

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

Shuba Suzan said...

annie i love this image awhhh wish i coud get this