Apr 30, 2013

May Release Preview #3 with {TGF}

Today is our last day of previews for The Greeting Farm's May release which is tomorrow, May 1st!  Woo hoo!  We'll be having a blog hop tomorrow, so be sure to stop by again for all of the fun. :)
 
Today I'm showcasing the two new rubber stamps and the new TGF FENCE DIE!
 
 
Isn't it great?!  It's the cutest picket fence I've ever seen. I love the staggered heights of the boards and the tiny heart cut-outs at the top.
 
 
It's the perfect size for a standard A2-sized card (5.5"x4.25") as it fits perfectly along the bottom.  I colored the new GARDEN ANYA with Distress Ink.  I also used the TGF Butterfly die on this one.
 
 
This classy gal is ANYA STROLLS.  She's so cute with her little puppy and her long, flowing hair!  I die-cut the fence then heat-embossed it with gold embossing powder. I cut it in half and added it to each side.  The top part of the fence with the hearts looks like a city skyline and the bottom half looks like banners!  You could use this TGF FENCE DIE in so many ways! :)
 
I also heat-embossed ANYA STROLLS with the same gold embossing powder on vellum paper.
 
 
Pop on over to The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog today for your chance to win the TGF FENCE DIE!  And be sure to come back tomorrow to for our blog hop for your chance to win the entire May release!
 
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


21 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Love the gold, beautiful card.

Mary Friederichsen said...

Beautiful cards! I love all the wonderful details that you gave Anya garden,so sweet! And the gold and the way you used the fence die for the second card is wonderful!
Thank you so much for sharing and the inspiration!

Mary J said...

OMG, I love these and I gotta have that die!!!!

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful cards.
Gr Elly

KatCamps said...

Love the cards! What a great idea with the gold embossed Anya! It is to die for!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Awesome, awesome! I just love them! And the gold embossing idea is sooooo col!!!!!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Beautiful cards...love them both!

Sandi said...

So Cute I love the 2nd card with all the embossing super cute

Melissa said...

What different looks on your cards. I like them both :)

Marghe said...

is beautiful

Marla said...

Great cards and I love that fence die and how perfectly it works on all cards!! TFS

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Darling card. Love the paper and the bingo card. TFS

Sue D said...

Very sweet scene on the first card and very creative use of the fence die on the second.

Aartje said...

These are awesome. The golden one is a great inspiration. Thanks for sharing it.
Hugs Aartje

mousekemom said...

Both cards are great, but I love the gold embossed one! Beautiful!

amanda phifer said...

The gold embossing is gorgeous!

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

So adorable. I love your idea's with this die. Great job.

Tamiko McCurry (MEKOfoSHO) said...

Totally love your cards too.. and the extra effort it took to do the heat embossing is such a wonderful technique!!

sharon g said...

You picked a great combo of papers for the first card. I'm in love.

Natasha G.P. said...

The colors you chose look so cute.

Janine Vegter said...

ooo woww looks awesome