Apr 3, 2013

{PAPER SMOOCHES} Guest Designing

I let loose quite the giddy squeal when I read that I was chosen as the April Guest Designer for {PAPER SMOOCHES}!  If you know Paper Smooches Stamps, you know how awesome this is. :)  The Paper Smooches stamps are some of the cutest around and I fell hard for them the moment I first saw them.
 
Today we are showcasing cards from the new {FIRST AID KIT} stamp set!
 
 
This set is super cute and any of the stamps would make an adorable "Get Well" card.  I used the little ambulance and sentiment from the set.  I stamped the ambulance onto watercolor paper and water colored it with Distress Inks.
 
I also used the PS {TAG SCALLOP DIE} that I cut with two different pattern papers.  I just snipped off the end of the red card stock and glued it to the bottom of the red gingham pattern.  I popped up the tag and the sentiment for extra dimension.
 
 
I'll have a new PS card to share with you each Wednesday this month.  :)  Be sure to stop by the {PAPER SMOOCHES} blog to see more projects created with all of the new stamp sets.  There's always something fun going on at the {PAPER SMOOCHES SPARKS} challenge blog, as well!
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


3 comments:

Lesley said...

Awesome card! Love the sentiment in the word bubble and the mix of papers! Congrats on being the Guest Designer at PS!
Smiles,
Lesley

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

That is such a sweet, sweet card. Absolutely adorable!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Saw this over at PS yesterday, so cute! Congrats big time on the guest spot!