Apr 10, 2013

{PAPER SMOOCHES} Guest Designing

I've got another guest DT card being featured on the {PAPER SMOOCHES} blog today!  I used stamps from the new "Market Fresh" stamp set:
 
 
Aren't these stamps so adorable?!  You can make you own coupons!  As you can see, I have coupons for blue milk, pink soup, and toast.  Who doesn't want coupons for toast?   haha  :)
 
 
I just love the little scissors... and the bar code....and the dotted lines to cut along.  This set jumped to my Top 5 favorite list instantly!
 
 
Be sure to stop by the {PAPER SMOOCHES} blog to see more inspiration from the amazing PS DT.  You can also hop over to the {PAPER SMOOCHES SPARKS} challenge blog to play along this week!
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


4 comments:

Evy Goyens said...

THey really are the sweetest! And your card is so cute! Love it!

Hugs, Evy

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Super duper CUTE!!!!!!

Alyce said...

hehehe this is so cute!! i love the stamps and their smiley faces :D great work!

Mandy LaCroix said...

This is so cute! I love how you made the coupons over the banners - very eye catching! =)