Apr 17, 2013

{PAPER SMOOCHES} Guest Designing

I'm running just a tad bit late today, but I've got another {PAPER SMOOCHES} card to show you!  I used some of the stamps from the new {FIRST AID KIT} clear stamp set:
 
 
I wanted to create a simple, more masculine-looking card.  I used one of the pill stamps in three different Distress Ink colors and stamped them so they cascade down the front.  I was inspired by the Nintendo game "Dr. Mario"... was anyone else obsessed with that game besides me?  I can hear the music in my head right now.....  hee hee :)
 
I stamped the sentiment onto a die-cut oval with Versamark Ink and heat-embossed it with white embossing powder so it would really stand out.  The sentiment is so cute.. I love the font!
 
 
I'll have another Paper Smooches card or two to show you next Wednesday.  Until then, pop on over to the {PAPER SMOOCHES} blog for more inspiration!
 
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 

1 comment:

Rachel Parys said...

I have had my eye on this set! (or several that I still need!) It's such a fun get well set! Awesome card!