Apr 24, 2013

{PAPER SMOOCHES} Guest Designing

This is my last Guest Designer post with {PAPER SMOOCHES}.  I've had a great month playing with some of the new stamps and I send out a huge THANK YOU and a big CRAFTY HUG to Kim for letting me play along!  :)
 
Today I'm sharing two more cards made with the "MARKET FRESH" clear stamp set:
 
 
 
I love this set!  There are so many ways to use each stamp.  The little cans with the added smiley face?  Too cute!  :)  I also love the "check this out" sentiment.  That can be added to any card style.  These stamps are really fun to paper-piece, too.  I pieced the cash register with two different papers and it looks awesome.
 
 
Be sure to stop by the {PAPER SMOOCHES} blog for more daily inspiration and if you want to play along in the Paper Smooches challenge (of course you do!) hop on over to the {PAPER SMOOCHES SPARKS} challenge blog.
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


3 comments:

Karin Åkesdotter said...

These are AWESOME Annie!!! LOVE them!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

They're just DARLING!!

Mandy LaCroix said...

Love how you stacked and colored those soup cans and the hand-drawn stitching around the background pieces! REALLY cute!

And, also, the paper piecing on the cash registerr! GREAT work!!!