May 10, 2013

{FARM FRESH FRIDAY} with TGF

It's finally Friday!  Whew, this was a long week, but I was able to get in lots of crafty time, so I won't complain.  :)  Today we have a fun new {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge up for you on The Greeting Farm blog!
 
This week's challenge theme is:
 
EASY AS 1... 2... 3...
 
 1 image... 2 embellishments... 3 designer papers!
 
 
I wanted to keep this card fairly simple, with just a wee touch of flare, because I really wanted "ALICE BEAN" to be the main focus. She has been colored with Distress Ink and a blender pen.  And, of course she's got Stickles on all of her clothes... :)
 
 
I used 3 matching designer papers and ribbon and a spiral clip as my 2 embellishments.  The orange and striped papers (and the sentiment stamp) are by Lawn Fawn.  The ledger paper was a scrap in my large stash of scrappy bits.
 
This was a really fun challenge theme!  It definitely makes your brain churn a bit harder, but it's well worth it.  I hope you'll stop by The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT's 1...2...3... creations and to play along with all of our new challenges!
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


5 comments:

Evy Goyens said...

She's so sweet!
Love all of the sparkle!

Hugs, Evy

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely card Annie Rose.
Gr Elly

Shuba Suzan said...

lovely card dear .....i voted and i know which is urs.......hehehhe

Alyce said...

she is simply beautiful! i love her sparkly outfit and beautiful blonde hair :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

SO VERY CUTE!