May 17, 2013

{FARM FRESH FRIDAY} with TGF

It's time for a new {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge on The Greeting Farm blog!  This week, our theme is something that I just LOVE to do with my images....
 
PAPER PIECING
 
If you know me or my work, you've seen a LOT of paper piecing.  It's such a great way to add texture and pattern and it can be really quick, if you don't have time to color a full image.
 
 
I used the new Big Anya stamp "ANYA STROLLS" for this card.  I colored her skin, hair and pants with Copic markers and I paper pieced her shirt, jacket and hair bow.  I also paper-pieced the puppy and her dress, but it's hard to tell.  So sorry for the poor lighting!  There was no fixing it... grr.  :)
 
I also used the new "TGF GATE" die and the DREAMS sentiment that is one of two that come with "ANYA STROLLS".
 
 
Here's a better view of the paper piecing.  Doesn't her shirt pattern look great?  I'd totally wear this outfit if I could!  :)
 
Be sure to pop on over to The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT's PAPER PIECING projects and to play along!
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 

2 comments:

Maureen said...

This is adorable! Love your coloring and all the paper piecing!

Thanks so much for your super sweet comment on my Odd Idol post - it meant a lot to me that somebody liked my entry!! :)

Marcy said...

Super adorable! I love your card design and your coloring is so pretty! Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments. I've always been a fan of your work on the farm. I've added myself as a follower so I can visit you more often here too! :)