May 31, 2013

{FARM FRESH FRIDAY} with TGF!

I hope you all enjoyed the previews for the June release this week!  My design teammates and I had a great time creating our sneak-peek projects for you.  Don't forget that tomorrow, June 1st, will be our RELEASE DAY BLOG HOP!   You'll get to see more fantastic creations and have a chance to win the ENTIRE JUNE RELEASE!  Yay! :)
 
Today, we have a new {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge for you over on The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog.  The theme for this week is:
 
OH, BOY!
 
We want to see what you can create with your boy TGF stamps.
 
 
I used the dashingly handsome "PRINCE IAN" stamp for my card.  He's such a cute little man and is quite the snazzy dresser, wouldn't you say?
 
I've water colored him with Distress Inks on watercolor paper.  His flowing locks and sweater vest (hee hee) were paper-pieced.  The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's "Critters Ever After" stamp set, which is a perfect fit!
 
 
Pop on over to The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT's boyish creations and to play along!
 
See you tomorrow for the BLOG HOP!  :)
 
Luvs,
Annie Rose



2 comments:

Evy Goyens said...

Too bad he's on a card! I'd rather love to see him riding on a horse searching for me hahah ;-)

Love the card! And his hair has such a great color!

Hugs, Evy

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Very sweet card for a boy! And yes, that image IS precious. AND, Lawn Fawn's sentiment stamp (I LOOOVE LF!) DID do the trick very nicely on this card!