May 14, 2013

{GARDEN VARIETY TUESDAY} with TGF

Time for another {GARDEN VARIETY TUESDAY} challenge over on The Greeting Farm blog!  This week we have a color challenge for you:
 
BLUE + GREEN
 
 
I used the newly-released "ANYA STROLLS" rubber stamp. Aww, little puppy.  :)  I water colored her with Distress Inks.  I used the same sketch idea from last week's GVT sketch challenge -- I love it!  I also used the new "TULIP BORDER DIE" and the "MINI FLEURS DIE" from TGF.  The leaf die is from All That Scraps.  The blue flowery paper and the green triangle paper are from Lawn Fawn.
 
I'll be posting a photo tutorial later this week showing how I made the 3-D flower with the TGF "MINI FLEURS DIE" so stay tuned!  :)
 
 
Be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog today to see all of the fabulous blue + green DT creations and to play along!
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


1 comment:

Alyce said...

amazing!! i love the blues and greens together...what a gorgeous project :)