May 21, 2013

{GARDEN VARIETY TUESDAY} with TGF

It's {GARDEN VARIETY TUESDAY} over on The Greeting Farm blog!  Today, we've got a great photo inspiration challenge for you.  There are some gorgeous colors involved, too!
 
 
I used the new "GARDEN ANYA" as my focal image.  She is so much fun to color!  I love her cotton candy-colored hair today. :)  I water colored her with Distress Inks, added a few highlights with a white ink gel pen and coated the flowers in Stickles... of course.  I also used the TGF "MINI FLUTTERS DIE" and distressed the edges of the butterfly wings.  The sentiment stamp is by Papertrey Ink.
 
Here's the fun photo and colors to inspire you this week:
 
 
Gorgeous, right?   Be sure to hop on over to The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT creations and to play along!
 
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


3 comments:

Evy Goyens said...

What a sweetie! I just love her blue hair! Great card!

Hugs, Evy

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous, love the colours.
Wendy xx

Elaine said...

This is divine Annie Rose :)
I adore these beautiful, fresh colours, which are so perfect for the image. Now blue hair..oh I wish I was 20 (or 30) years younger and I would definitely have blue hair, or purple!

Big hugs
Elaine xx