May 29, 2013

{JUNE RELEASE SNEAK-PEEK} with TGF!

It's the last day for the June release previews for The Greeting Farm over on the {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog!  Today we are previewing my newest favorite image....
 
 CHARLOTTE CHIC!
 
I know, I know.... I have a new favorite from every release... BUT -- I think if I were able to become a Greeting Farm character, I would want to be Charlotte Chic.  She's so sassy!
 
Take a look...
 
 
I LOVE HER!  She's got such a gorgeous face and she's really fun and easy to color.
 
 
You can change up her look really easily, too, just by changing her hair color.
 
 
Totally cute and totally chic.  :)
 
 
I've got a quick preview and card share video you can watch {HERE} on my YouTube channel.
 
* * * * *
 
Would you like a chance to WIN this new CHARLOTTE CHIC rubber stamp from The Greeting Farm?  Of course you would!  Just hop over to the {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog and comment on today's preview post and a random winner will be chosen to win Miss Charlotte Chic.
 
All of the June release items that we previewed this week will be available in The Greeting Farm shop on June 1st.  Stick around, because we'll be having a fun BLOG HOP that day and you'll have a chance to win the ENTIRE RELEASE!  Wooty woot!
 
Good luck!  Thanks for stopping by.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


28 comments:

Janine Vegter said...

wauwww

Patrice said...

Love Charlotte chic & love your cards! I especially love how you made the banner from the tulip die & your coloring is awesome! TFS!

Noelia Mo said...

So cute! I love this card and love Charlotte! Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win this fabulous stamp!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Gorgeous cards, beautiful colours.

DoodleDeeDesigns said...

Both are gorgeous with the coloring. I love how you made her blind for the second card!

meine-bastelarena said...

Both your cards are really sweet, but the second one is just too gorgeous! Hugs, bastelarena

Susan Kennedy said...

These are both fantastic.. love how different you colored them! Your papers are amazing!! That little banner is too cute!! LOVE the flower.. the paper you used.. wow.. Just fantastic!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan}

Momofsixkids said...

Great cards, great colors. Love the stamp as well.

Sue D said...

I like your sassy cards--great coloring and papers.

Chitra Nair said...

Annie your coloring is amazing and beautiful cards... And Charlotte is gorgeous..

Gina L said...

You are right, she does have a gorgeous face. I love how you can totally change her look with the hair and skin color.

Daimar Sanchez said...

Muy Linda Felicitaciones...

Alyce said...

ahhh she is so incredibly funky!! i love the colouring on both... she suits so many styles :D

Melissa said...

So beautiful! This stamp is great!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful cards. TFS

Blankina said...

Hi Annie, what a cool stamp and wow your colouring and papers are fantastic!!

HUgs Blankina

sharon g said...

Oh, the paper piecing looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natasha G.P. said...

I like how the flowers keep her from being too edgy. She's very sweet.

Aartje said...

Thesr are awesome. The first one is my favorite. Such a great colors.
Hugs Aartje

Nitasha said...

Your cards are amazing! I simply adore your coloring! Love Charlotte's sassiness! She reminds me of my aunt! Can't wait to get this little cutie in my crafty little hands!

Denice said...

You must know I'm a fan of your wonderful card making skills by now and just wouldn't be able to chose a favorite...but seriously, who doesn't love the orange hair?!! Charlotte is OH, SO chic!!!

Denice said...

You must know I'm a fan of your wonderful card making skills by now and just wouldn't be able to chose a favorite...but seriously, who doesn't love the orange hair?!! Charlotte is OH, SO chic!!!

Tamiko McCurry (MEKOfoSHO) said...

I would love to have her.. she is ME!! and what a great Birthday GIFT she would be for me (JUNE 3rd) I <3 her!! Gotta have her!!! Thanks for showcasing her!! I <3 how you color!!!!

Anita said...

I love her in pink. Stunning cards!

Tiffany G said...

Wow!! This girl is so sassy!! I love how you can totally change her look just by using a different color for her hair!! Your coloring is beautiful!!

Chantale Renaud said...

Wowww ta carte est vraiment superbe!!

Jaratzed said...

Nice job

tomeki28 said...

I like how you changed her up just with the hair color change, thanks for sharing!
*Melody*