May 4, 2013

{ODD IDOL} Here I Come!

I have some exciting news!
 
Kristy, the owner and artist of {SOME ODD GIRL} is hosting the coolest {ODD IDOL} competition right now.  You can read all about it at the {SOME ODD GIRL NING} website -- which, if you haven't checked it out and joined yet, you should -- so much talent and fun happening over there.
 
Round One's sketch challenge is over and I am so THRILLED to announce that out of the 68 entry contestants, I've been chosen as one of the TOP 20 to move on to Round Two!  Yippee!  This is such an honor.  Kristy and the whole ODD GIRL gang and Design Team are all so awesome. :)
 
Here's the card that got me through Round One:
 
 
I used SOG's {GWEN IN BLOOM} stamp set.  I colored her with Distress Ink and a blender pen on watercolor paper.  I added some black matting, which I love to do, to really help the image and the sentiment pop!
 

The grand prize for this competition is HUGE!  Seriously, it's too big to even go into.  Check out {THIS} post to see for yourself.  Oh my goodness....  :)
 
Round Two is starting up, and from here on out, the winners will be selected by YOU!  YOU get to vote on your favorites to see who moves on to Round Three, and the best part is, all of the entries will be anonymous.  You wont know which project belongs to who... you just get to vote for your favorites.
 
I'll keep you posted on when the next round of voting starts so you can join in on the fun, and I hope you will!
 
 
Thanks for visiting and letting me share the good news!
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


5 comments:

Olivia said...

What great news Annie! congrats and good luck with round 2.

Shuba Suzan said...

congrats annie ....love the card so cute ...and all the best

Rachel Parys said...

You totally rocked it!! Can't wait to see some more SOG stuff from you!!

Anita said...

Well of course you would be in the Top 20 Annie - your card is gorgeous!

Janine Vegter said...

congratsss
and succes
im in the top 20
cant wait to see the next round