Jun 7, 2013

{FARM FRESH FRIDAY} with TGF

We've got a new {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge up and ready for you over on The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog.  This week, our challenge is:
 
BOLD + BRIGHT
 
 
I stamped Baby Ian from the new "BABY ANYA + IAN" stamp set onto watercolor paper and water colored him with Distress Inks.  I paper pieced his hat and bib and added some Stickles to his little outfit and beanie propeller.  :)
 
 
Every time I look at him I want to just scoop him up in my hands!  He's so squishy!  This cute sentiment is one of two that comes with this stamp set, too.
 
Be sure to visit The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT's BRIGHT + BOLD creations and to play along!
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose


1 comment:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This little guy is just the cutest! You do the most amazing things with your copics!