Jun 14, 2013

{FARM FRESH FRIDAY} with TGF

 
 
 It's my turn to host the {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge on The Greeting Farm blog!  Since today, June 14th is FLAG DAY in the United States, I wanted to incorporate that into the challenge, so the theme for you this week is:
 
 
Create anything you want with an image from The Greeting Farm and any country flag, banner, pennant - anything you can fly in the wind to celebrate!
 
 
I used the new {WINKY BEAN} as my main image. I water colored her with Distress Inks and paper-pieced her hair and clothes.  I also used the {MINI CUPCAKES} stamp + die combo set.  The sentiment comes with that set.  I cut a handful of triangles and attached them with dimensional squares to form a banner.  I think she's super sweet!
 
*****
 
Here's how to play:
 
 
- You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
 
- Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz (on the TGF blog post) no later than Thursday, June 20th at NOON CST. You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria. 
 
-The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP or a 4x6 set!
 
*****
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Total cuteness! I love this.

Marcy said...

So adorable! Love the banners and cupcakes and of course the sweet image! :)

Tress said...

Such a sweet card! I love that you paper pieced her hair!!! Too too cute!