Jun 4, 2013

{GARDEN VARIETY TUESDAY} with TGF

We're back with another fun {GARDEN VARIETY TUESDAY} challenge for you over on The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog!  Our theme for you this week is...
 
1 - 5 - 5
 
Since today is the 155th day of the year, your challenge is to use these number any way you want!  TGF images, papers, embellishments... whatever you can think of.
 
For my project, I decided to use
1 design - 5 tags - 5 colors...
 
 
I used the adorable giraffe stamp from the new "BABY ANYA + IAN" set which is in The Greeting Farm store now!  I stamped it onto watercolor paper and water colored it in 5 different Distress Ink colors.
 
 
I kept the design for these tags simple.  I wanted the cute giraffe to be the center of attention. :)  The scallop tag is a die from Paper Smooches.  The "For You" sentiment is from My Favorite Things.
 
 
I finished off each tag with a baker's twine bow in coordinating colors.  I think these would be super cute on baby shower treat bags or party favors. :)  They were fun to make!
 
 
Be sure to hop on over to The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT creations and to play along!
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


5 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

CaYoot! X

Katie Ann Brooks said...

The cute factor here is killing me! I love these!

Blankina said...

Great tags Annie,love the way you have made these. This set is a must-have..I already have some giraffe items ( die and embossingfolder ) would love to get this stamp too..It is on my wishlist.

HUgs Blankina

grace said...

OH MY GOSH!!! These are the cutest tags ever!!

Marcy said...

These tags are so adorable! Love all the pretty colors and this cute giraffe! :)