Jun 11, 2013

{GARDEN VARIETY TUESDAY} with TGF

It's time for a new {GARDEN VARIETY TUESDAY} challenge on The Greeting Farm blog!  Our challenge them for you today is:
 
GIRLY GIRL
 
Grab any girly TGF stamp and get creative!
 
 
I used Baby Anya from the new {BABY ANYA + IAN} stamp set.  Isn't she such a cutie-patootie?!  I want to scoop her up just like Baby Ian.  I love her eyelashes. :)
 
I water colored her with Distress Inks on watercolor paper.  I added some white ink gel pen hi-lights and lined parts of her flower bonnet with Stickles.
 
 
I stamped some of the flowers from the new {WINKY BEAN} clear stamp and water colored them with Distress Inks as well.  I added a part of the {TGF FENCE} die along the bottom and machine stitched around the entire front panel.
 
Be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the cute GIRLY GIRL projects by the Design Team and to play along!  There's also a cool announcement of a new Mixed Media set being released too... Go check it out! :)
 
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


3 comments:

Alyce said...

oh my gosh adorable!!! love the colours and the stitching makes it :D

Marcy said...

So adorable! I just love your work and will check out the store for sure! Yikes, I'm feeling my wallet floating away as I'm writing this! LOL

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

oh she is so cute.