Jun 18, 2013

{GARDEN VARIETY TUESDAY} with TGF

It's time for a fun new {GARDEN VARIETY TUESDAY} challenge on The Greeting Farm blog!  This week, we have a cool sketch to follow.
 
For my card, I used the new {CHARLOTTE CHIC}:
 
 
Yep, she's still just as gorgeous as ever!  I may have gone a bit overboard with her make-up... I hope she doesn't look like a clown.  hee hee :)
 
I water colored her with Distress Ink and paper-pieced her shirt and hair band.  I added some machine stitching in black thread.  The "Sweetest Thing" sentiment is from the new {Baby Anya + Ian} TGF stamp set.
 
 
Here's the fun sketch for you to follow this week:
 
Be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT's sketch inspirations and to play along!
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


5 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just fabulous...

Hugs Pops x

.:♥MMDesigns♥:. said...

I love this card!
Her paper pieced outfit just rocks!!
Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit

Denice said...

Oh my sweet goodness, Charlotte is adorable and so is your card.
:Dxx

Алексровер Анна said...

This card is sooo nice! Love how you color images! And your blog is full of great works! I love all of them!
My best wishes from Russia, Moscow!

Tress said...

She's totally rocking the "cool" vibe! The background paper really adds to the graphic look of this card.