Jun 9, 2013

{ODD IDOL} Time To Vote... Again!

It's that time again..... to vote for your favorite entry in the Some Odd Girl's {ODD IDOL} challenge!  I'm still so shocked and happy that I made it to the TOP 10 in this competition.  It's been so much fun creating for these challenges.
 
 
I can't wait to show you my project, but I can't reveal which one is mine until after the voting for this round is complete!   For this round, we {TOP 10} gals were challenged to create a scene.  Everyone did such a great job!  I don't know how you are going to pick your favorite, but please do!
 
Click {HERE} to be taken to the Some Odd Girl .ning page to cast your vote.  You can vote one time between now and Wednesday, so choose your favorite scene wisely!
 
Thanks again to everyone for taking the time to vote.  The prize is fantastic and I would be the happiest little bird ever if I won. :)
 
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


3 comments:

Chitra Nair said...

I already voted and I voted for UUUUUUUUUUUU.... That was an awesome, beautiful card...

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

I voted, and I can totally tell which one is yours! And I voted for it BECAUSE it's the BEST one there and my absolute FAVORITE; awesome job!

Marcy said...

I voted and I'm pretty sure I picked your entree which is super cute! :) Good luck! :)