Jun 3, 2013

{ODD IDOL} Top 10!

This {ODD IDOL} competition is getting tougher and tougher, but I am so happy to announce that I've made it into the TOP 10!  Holy moly!  I can't believe I've made it this far.  Everyone has been creating the most amazing projects and I am so honored to be among these talented ladies. :)
 
As you know, the public judging for the {ODD IDOL} competition is done blindly, so I'm not able to show or talk about my entries until after that specific round of voting is over...
 
This card is my latest creation that got me voted into the TOP 10:
 

Our challenge was to color in opposite colors -- or something you wouldn't expect to see.  When I purchased this adorable {PIXIE DUST} stamp, I pictured her in more earth tones, so for this round I wanted to color her in more bright, spunky colors.  Everything was water colored with Distress Inks on watercolor paper.  I colored the mushrooms a bit funky, too.  I love it!  :)    I added some stickles-covered wood veneer stars and some chipboard hearts around her to finish it off.
 
 
I want to thank everyone who took the time to vote!  Especially those who picked my card out of the lot.  :)  You've helped me get to the TOP 10 which is so insanely awesome... I totally want to win the huge prize and the {ODD IDOL} title, of course!
 
I've been working on the next project ALL weekend long... It's definitely been a challenge but a fun one!  The voting for this next round starts later this week, so I'll keep you posted.
 
THANK YOU for visiting and voting and for all of your sweet comments!
 
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


3 comments:

Chitra Nair said...

A huge congratulations Annie.. You definetly will win this... Gorgeous coloring..

Evy Goyens said...

Woohoo! Congratulations! Can't wait to see the following round!

Hugs, Evy

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Yeah for the top ten and what a cute card this is!!!!!