Jun 10, 2013

{You MOOOOve Me} a Lawn Fawn card

The current challenge over on the {LAWNSCAPING} blog is simply: COLORING.  I love to water color all of my stamped images with Distress Ink, and Lawn Fawn stamps are so much fun!  They are adorable, simple line drawings that are perfectly sized for easy coloring.
 
 
I made a scallop circle easel card for this challenge.  I stamped a little farm scene with the "CRITTERS ON THE FARM" stamp set.  I love it!  These animals are just too cute.  :)
 
I stamped the scene onto watercolor paper and cut it out with a circle Nestabilities die.  I added some highlights with a white ink gel pen and a bit of Stickles.
 
 
Such a helpful little mouse!
 
I'm linking this card up to the {LAWNSCAPING} challenge:
 
 
Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 
{wishing a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to The Mister... I love you!}
 


11 comments:

Evy Goyens said...

O, how sweet! Love the coloring!

Hugs, Evy

Rachel Parys said...

Love these cute little animals! Great circle shaped card!!

ellyscard creatief said...

Sweet card Anne.
Gr Elly

Tamara said...

oh my, what a super sweet card!! LOVE it
Great coloring
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
xx Tamara

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Laura Jane said...

I like the white highlights in in your coloring:)

Wendy said...

Awwww adorable card, fabulous colouring.
Wendy xx

Christiana said...

Oh my goodness, this is so pretty! Love the cute card and the beautifully colored details. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

jenn shurkus said...

WOW! love love love the white gel pen highlights :) and your coloring is fab!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

aodrable scene

Jennifer said...

I seriously love everything about this card! (And I have just taken a look at the rest of your blog and have become your newest follower!!!) Such great work! :)