Jul 26, 2013

{FARM FRESH FRIDAY} with TGF

It's {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge time over on The Greeting Farm blog!  This week, our theme for you is:
 
THE GREAT OUTDOORS
 
We want to see your TGF creations that have to do with being outside!
 
 
I stamped {CHEEKY LESSONS} onto watercolor paper and then masked her off to stamp the log (from Lawn Fawn) around her.  I water colored the scene with Distress Inks.  I paper-pieced her hair and I think it looks awesome!

 
This scene makes me long for the Autumn season -- no more hot, hot Summer days, please!  :)
 
Be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the outdoorsy creations and to play along!
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 

2 comments:

Алексровер Анна said...

So nice card, and very pretty image! Love your work:)!!!

Blankina said...

Annie you are an artist with paperpiercing and love how you have used the stamp on the piece of wood,
almost back from my holidays cannot wait to join the TGF challenges,
Hugs Blankina