Jul 16, 2013

{GARDEN VARIETY TUESDAY} with TGF

It's my turn to host the {GARDEN VARIETY TUESDAY} challenge over on The Greeting Farm blog and this week I have made a sketch for you to be inspired by!
 
 
I used the new {CHEEKY LESSONS} stamp.  I cut her out around the apple that she is normally leaning on and placed her onto this adorable chair from the {SITTING WONDERFUL} set.
 
It works perfectly!  She's totally relaxed and wants to chat... with you!  :)
 
 
I paper-pieced her hair and water colored the rest of her with Distress Inks.  The sentiment stamp is from Paper Smooches.  I added a bit of ribbon and some pretty flowers and that's it!
 
Here's my sketch for you to follow this week:
 
 
Be sure to hop on over to The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the sketch designs and to play along!

Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose



4 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

She turned out so cute! Show host, for real. Thanks for a fun sketch to play along with Ms. Annie Rose!

Tress said...

Gorgeous card! Love the paper piecing!

Denice said...

If this isn't the cutest! Love the paper piecing and the sketch. I'm hoping to get the chance to play along with this fun challenge.

Christine Kennedy said...

This is so cute! I love the color combination and the paper piecing.