Jul 11, 2013

{LIFE'S A BEACH} card share

The challenge this week over on the {KRAFTIN' KIMMIE} blog is themed "GUNS + ROSES" -- add some metal and flowers.  Awesome!  :)
 
I recently won some yummy blog candy from Tress (thank you sweets!) that included some Kraftin' Kimmie stamps... my first ones!  I love them all and I couldn't wait to get one of them inky for this challenge.
 
 
This gal is {SUNNIE} and she's gorgeous!  I had fun coloring her.  I stamped her onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Inks.  I added some Stickles to a few parts and some highlights with a white gel pen.  The sentiment is one of two that come with Sunnie.  The flowers and the seashell charm came in the candy pack from Tress.  I love them and they are perfect for this challenge!  :)
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


4 comments:

kadie said...

This is super duper cute, Annie!!

Tress said...

Gorgeous card you've created! And you are very welcome! You've certainly put the candy to good use. Love the sparkles you've added to her outfit!

Evy Goyens said...

Great card! I like the way you've colored the image!

Алексровер Анна said...

Love your coloring and nice details! So summery card!!!:)