Jul 10, 2013

{RETRO-FRESH} with TGF

Sorry it's been so quiet around here!  I've been busy with work and my YouTube channel and making challenge cards and rearranging my very small crafty area (which now looks awesome, by the way) and I haven't had time to post anything!
 
* * * * *
 
But here we go -- It's time for the monthly {RETRO FRESH} challenge on The Greeting Farm blog!  The Retro-Fresh challenge is to make a project/card with any TGF image that is at least 6 months old.  This month, our challenge for you is:
 
CUPCAKES + SPRINKLES
 
*yum*
 
 
Little Wild Sprouts - RUBY (now retired) was calling my name for this card... "PICK ME! PICK MEEEE!" she said. "MAKE ME A CUPPYCAKE!" .... so I did.  :)
 
I have an older Quick-Cutz cupcake die that I used for the cupcake base/wrapper.  I stamped Ruby onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Inks.
 
She specifically asked for cotton-candy blue hair, and I was happy to oblige.  Who can say no to that adorable face?!
 
 
(Yes, I have conversations with my little stamp family...)
 
The mini cupcakes were made with the TGF "MINI CUPCAKES + DIE" combo set.  I stamped them with Distress Ink then die cut them out and added Diamond Stickles to random bits.  The sentiment stamp is from an MFT Pure Innocence set.
 
* * * * *
 
Be sure to check out the {RETRO-FRESH} challenge on The Greeting Farm blog to play along with us this month. We can't wait to see all of your sweet creations!
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


3 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

I love that you think outside the box. Adorbs on that blue hair!

Laura Love said...

Annie Rose this is so cute! I think she looks adorable as a cupcake and with that pretty blue hair! LOVE the colors!

kadie said...

Awww, takes me back to my TGF days! This is really adorable!!