Aug 16, 2013

{FARM FRESH FRIDAY} with TGF

It's been quiet around here lately -- sorry about that.  The week has been busy and stressful and I didn't have any crafting mojo to work with.  But, I've got a few projects in the works on my table now that I can't wait to get back to, and it's time for another {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge over on The Greeting Farm blog!
 
This was my challenge to host and I picked my favorite theme:
 
ANYTHING GOES!
 
Sometimes it's good to just let your own creativity and imagination take you to where you can create your own special art, without any boundaries or rules.  I'd love it if you did just that this week!  As long as you use a TGF image/stamp/die in your creation, you are good to go. :)
 
 
I decided to get crafty with the new {LAYER CAKE} clear stamp set.  I stamped the layers with Distress Ink onto watercolor paper so they could have some texture.  I like they distressed look it created.  I added some aged gold Frantage embossing enamel around the outside of the die-cut circle and layered it all up.
 
 
I added a little bow to the top of the cake and finished it off with a green cherry blossom paper flower from I Am Roses.  A little bit more distressing around the edges that's it!  This {LAYER CAKE} stamp set is so much fun to play with.  You can change the mood just by changing up the colored it's stamped with. :)
 
* * * * *
 
Be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT's creations and to play along for your chance to win!
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie
 


No comments: