Aug 30, 2013

{FARM FRESH FRIDAY} with TGF

What a fun week we've had on The Greeting Farm!  September release sneak-peeks and new challenges and lots of winners.  Today, we have a new {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge for you.
 
The theme is:
 
ANYA-LICIOUS
 
Use any "ANYA" image in your creation.
 
 
I made and decorated a pillow box to hold a birthday gift card.  I stamped {ANYA LIFTS} onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Inks.  I paper-pieced her hair with brown polka-dot paper.  I added some white highlight lines and a bit of Stickles for some sparkles.
 
The sentiment stamp is by Paper Smooches and the cherry blossom flowers are from I Am Roses.

 
I've been making a bunch of these pillow boxes to sell in my Etsy shop, so keep an eye out for those if you are interested!  I think they make a great gift -- they're like a card and gift all in one!  Just fill the inside with a gift card or some candies and it's good to go. :)
 
* * * * *
 
Be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the yummy ANYA-LICIOUS projects from the DT and to play along.  I'll see you back here Saturday morning for the TGF September Release Blog Hop!  Woo!
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


1 comment:

Honey B said...

Thanks for the inspiration ! Your card is fabulous!

Sweet hugs,
Blanca

http://sweetscrappingwithhoneyb.blogspot.com/2013/08/farm-fresh-friday-fff.html