Aug 9, 2013

{FARM FRESH FRIDAY} with TGF

Time for a new {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge over on The Greeting Farm blog and I am SO EXCITED for this challenge!  The theme is:

MIX IT UP!
 
We want to see a project made with at least 2 images mixed up.
 
For my card today, I used the head from {PRINCESS ANYA 4} (who is currently out of stock) and the body from {BIRTHDAY ANYA 3}:
 
 
They go so well together, don't you think?  I think you could add any TGF head to this little cake-holding body and it would be adorable.  I also love taking Princess Anya 4 and giving her a little haircut to make this super-cute bob.  :)
 
 
I stamped the images on watercolor paper and water colored them with Distress Ink.  I then cut out the head and body separately and glued them together.  It's such a simple process but it creates the cutest new little images!  You really should try it, if you haven't yet... I think you'll love it.  Plus, you get to stretch the use of your stamps that much further!
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
I can't wait to see what everyone creates this week.  Head on over to The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT's creations and to play along!
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


No comments: