Aug 28, 2013

{SEPTEMBER RELEASE SNEAK-PEEK} with TGF!

Today is the last day of sneak-peeks for the September release over on The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog!  I hope everyone has enjoyed the peeks so far.  I have to say, this next set is my favorite for the month -- they are just TOO ADORABLE!
 
Introducing...
 
ROYAL CUTIES
 
 
*squeeeee*
 

 
Look at these girls!  Just look at them!  Did you get a good look?  Go ahead and look again....  :)  I can't get over the cuteness.  Each little cutie girl has her own personality and style but you can tell they are the best of friends.
 
And the best part?  The ROYAL CUTIES stamp set comes with both girls and both sentiments!  Yippee skippee!   These sentiments will go great with any other TGF stamp as well.  I love that.
 
* * * * *
 
If you'd like a chance to WIN the ROYAL CUTIES stamp set, hop on over to The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog for today's release post and comment to win.
 
Good luck and thanks for visiting!
 
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


34 comments:

Annamarie Jones said...

Your cards are cute! Those stamps are adorable!

Blankina said...

Annie I have already fallen in love with these new Royal Cuties..and yes the sentiments are perfect too!!
Fingers crossed and thanks for the inspiration..
HUgs Blankina

natalia rodriguez said...

beautiful image, love this stamp

hugs nat

Kriselda Alvaro said...

These are simply elegant! Thanks for sharing (",) Kriselda

Elena said...

They are so darling!

nbells said...

So CUTE!!! I just love these images!

Sarah Nancarrow said...

Oooohhhh the colours, the sparkle, the ribbon and that oh so cute image!! Love it all.

Hempukka:) said...

So cute cards!:)

Denice said...

OMG, these girlies should have been Royal Cutie Patooties!
Love that both stamps come in one set!
Adorable cards...in every way.

Stephanie R/S said...

They look do cute like lil sisters

pysselfnatt said...

They really are almost too cute!! Wonderful cards too!

Sue D said...

They are adorable. I like your coloring and the ribbon.

Maria said...

Adorable!

Melissa said...

I did get a "good look". They are so cute!

Becca said...

Love the Cutes! Beautiful cards!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Adorbs. love how you made the same card but used both images - making it different.

Marla said...

Your cards are so cute and those girls are simply adorable. TFS

carsondcat said...

Too cute ... I love them.

I love the glittery stuff...

carsondcat said...

Too cute ... I love them.

I love the glittery stuff...

Chitra Nair said...

Such a cute iamge, love them... Beautiful cards...

Larelle-Susanne Thoms said...

Annie Rose, I love both of your cards, the blue pink and white combo is one of my favorite combinations, and these new images are at the top of my wish list...great share hoppin along hugs Larelle-Susanne

Crafty Math Chick said...

Such lovely creations! I like your coloring, and that little touch of sparkle is perfect!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

She is a cutie pie. Love the sparkle you added, Great project

Kassiah Faul said...

These are adorable! TFS

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Total royal cuteness!!! Your cards are adorable!!!

Jenniffer said...

Awww just tooo cute!

Crafters Guild Sisters said...

These two are so cute! Fabulous work.

Lysa said...

So sweet! I have a lot of nieces these would be perfect on cards for :)

Anita said...

Super cute! Amazing coloring!

truddabellz said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love, love, love the royal cuties!!! And your cards are fabulous! Love the colors you chose to used to showcase them with. Cards all the way around were awesome! Great job with them! Love it!!

Kailash said...

Beautiful coloring, wonderful added sparkle!!

GCLmom said...

Annie Rose, Love the royal 'twins', they are so cute looking alike. Thanks for sharing! :)

Tiffany G said...

Oh my goodness!!! These cuties are absolutely adorable!! I love them already!! Lovely cards!! Thanks for sharing!!

Kim Swenson said...

I just love these!! Beautiful job Annie! TFS