Sep 6, 2013

{FARM FRESH FRIDAY} with TGF

We've got a new {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge ready for you on The Greeting Farm blog!  This week, the challenge theme is:
 
PICTURE THIS!
 
 
 
I used the new Anya stamp from the {PICTURE PERFECT} set that was just released.  I stamped her onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Inks.  I paper-pieced her hair with some funky yellow DP and it looks awesome. :)  I added a gold rhinestone to her camera and few little bits of bling around the card to tie it all together.

 
We'd love for you to stop by The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT creations for this week and to play along!
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute! Love the hair and the great design! I cannot wait to get this photo frame, because you know, I have to have them all, lol.

Marcy said...

So adorable! Love the paper piecing on the hair and the camera!