Sep 13, 2013

{FARM FRESH FRIDAY} with TGF

Yippee!  It's Friday, and you know what that means... time for a new {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge on The Greeting Farm!  Our theme this week is:
 
HIP TO BE SQUARE
 
Use at least 3 squares somewhere on your project.
 
 
I used {FROU FROU FABULOUS} for my main image. I stamped her onto watercolor paper, die cut her out in a circle, then water colored her with Distress Ink.  I added a bit of Stickles for sparkle.
 
I layered some squares of Prima designer paper with white card stock to make up the background, added a heat-embossed sentiment (by Paper Smooches), some seam binding ribbon, a paper leaf and a cherry blossom flower.

 
Now it's your turn to be square!  Stop by The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT creations and to play along.
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


2 comments:

Denice said...

Frou Frou and squares...a great combination!

Laura Love said...

This is so pretty Annie Rose! I love the colors!