Sep 27, 2013

{FARM FRESH FRIDAY} with TGF

It's time for a new {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge on The Greeting Farm blog!  I hope everyone got a chance to see the sneak-peek's this week for the October release... the last sneak-peek will be on Monday, and then the new stamps will be available in the TGF shop on October first! :)
 
Today's challenge theme is:
 
THANKFUL
 
 
I used one of the Anya stamps from the {MISS ANYA HATS OFF} set.  I stamped her onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Ink.  I paper pieced her hat, shirt, and boots with matching pink DP.  I also paper pieced her hair.
 
I stamped a flourish around the main panel and inked around the edges with Distress Ink.

 
The sentiment stamp is from Papertrey Ink.  The flowers are skeleton leaves are from I Am Roses.  I also dyed and crinkled some seam binding ribbon for the bow.  Before dying it, I stamped it with a script stamp to give it a bit more detail.  I really like how this card turned out and hope you do, too! :)
 
Now it's your turn to get THANKFUL with TGF!  Hop on over to The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT creations and to play along.
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, love the colors and the great design!

Laura Love said...

GORGEOUS!! The colors are so pretty!