Sep 3, 2013

{GARDEN VARIETY TUESDAY} with TGF

It's time for a fun, new {GARDEN VARIETY TUESDAY} challenge over on The Greeting Farm blog!  But first, I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who stopped by on the blog hop yesterday and left such nice comments -- you totally made my day :)
 
Today's challenge is:

 
Pick a line either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally from the Tic-Tac-Toe graphic and include that line of items on your card.  Easy-peasy and super fun!
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
 
I made another decorated pillow box.  I stamped the new princess from the {ROYAL CUTIE PIES} set onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Inks.  I made her into a sweet little Halloween witch -- green skin and all!  She's got lot's of sparkle, too.
 
 
I love turning non-Halloween stamps into spooky little cuties and the best way to do that is green skin.  I'm tellin' ya -- green skin is spooooky!  :)  I finished it off with some hand-died and crinkled seam binding ribbon, a few roses and the "Hello Sweetie" sentiment that comes with this little gal.
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
Now it's your turn in the TIC-TAC-TOE challenge!  Be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT creations and to play along.
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 
I'm linking my project to the following challenges:
 
{LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS} - Anything Goes
{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Anything Goes
{OOZAK BLOG} - Anything Goes
 


8 comments:

Laura Sterckx said...

This pillow box is SO fun! I love the colors you used (perfect for Halloween!) and the matching image! GREAT job!!!

Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!
Laura

nmnastali said...

This is super fun for Halloween !!!
& I just love TGF images!!!
Thanks for joining us this week @ Loves Rubberstamps for "anything goes" --- :)) :)) xo
~~Nicole~~
Nicole's Craft Nook

Denice said...

Green skin might be spooky if you didn't use such a sweetie pie! What a sweet treat holder.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is the cutest little witch ever! Love the purple hair and the great pillow box design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Samantha Casey said...

This is so cute! I can't wait for halloween! Amazing job! Thank you for joining us for the Oozak Challenge!

-Samantha

Marcy said...

This is so cute! I love the little monster gal! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

Laura Love said...

How gorgeous Annie Rose! I always love your use of color and your coloring is always stunning! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope to see you play along with us again soon! :)

Amanda R said...

Love the purple hair and green skin, it is scary cute! Thanks for playing along with us at the Oozak challenge!