Sep 17, 2013

{GARDEN VARIETY TUESDAY} with TGF

It's my turn to host the {GARDEN VARIETY TUESDAY} challenge on The Greeting Farm!  This week, I drew up a sketch to inspire you:
 
 
For my card, I used the "Hello Sweetie" gal from the new {ROYAL CUTIE PIES} stamp set. I love her so much!  She's really fun to color, too.  I stamped her onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Inks. I added some highlights with a white ink gel pen and some stickles.
 
 
I used some Prima designer paper and flowers from I Am Roses.  The sentiment stamp is by Paper Smooches.

 
 
I can't wait to see what you guys do with my sketch!  Hop on over to The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT creations and to play along... the more players, the better the prize!
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 
I'm also linking this card to the current {LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS} challenge.
 


5 comments:

Blankina said...

Love the sketch and your card is amazing Annie, I will join for sure!!
Hugs Blankina

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh she is so super cute and I love your sketch! Fabulous. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Laura Love said...

This is so cute Annie Rose! I love teh bright colors and this sketch is awesome! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps! We hope you will play again soon :)

Olivia said...

Such a lovely job on the card. Always love seeing your cards. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

Nicole N. (Nicole's Craft Nook) said...

I love your super cute card!! Thanks for joining us @ Loves Rubberstamps for the 1-2-3 challenge!! :) :)
~~Nicole~~