Sep 24, 2013

{GARDEN VARIETY TUESDAY} with TGF

It's time for a new {GARDEN VARIETY TUESDAY} challenge over on The Greeting Farm blog! This week, our challenge them for you is:
 
BLUE RASPBERRY
 
Use the colors berry, pink, aqua on your creation.
 
 
I used the princess cutie from the newest {ROYAL CUTIE PIES} stamp set. I water colored her skin with Distress Ink and then paper pieced her hair and dress with matching DP.  I think she's so adorable and I love paper piecing hair... it gives it such a cute look! :)

 
I added some Frantage Embossing Powders by Stampendous around the edges and finished it all off with a mix of flowers from I Am Roses.
 
Now it's your turn to get BERRY-LICIOUS! Stop by The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT creations and to play along!  Be sure to stop by each day this week, as we're going to showing you sneak-peek's of the October release. Woo! :)
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


1 comment:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

You do such a delightful job with the GF stamps! This is awesome!