Sep 25, 2013

{OCTOBER RELEASE SNEAK-PEEK} with TGF!

Hooray, new releases!  I get super excited every time I hear those words... don't you?  There's always something cute and fun coming your way from The Greeting Farm and October's release is no exception.
 
Today on the {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog we are revealing the second stamp for this release.  Allow me to introduce the newest {CREEPER CREW} dude......
 
DANTE!
 
 
Yay, Dante! Isn't he awesome?  He is really fun to color, too.  I stamped him onto watercolor paper and water colored him with Distress Inks.  I added some highlights with a white ink gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from Lawn Fawn.  It's always difficult for me to make cards for guys, so I try to stick to clean and simple when I can.
 
I made this smaller card with Dante as the main focus.  Again, stamped and water colored with Distress Inks.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.
 
 
If you'd like a chance to WIN Dante, hop on over to The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog for today's release post and leave a comment.
 
Good luck and thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose



15 comments:

Larelle-Susanne Thoms said...

doing the hop, love the dante whoo hoo, I have boys so this would be great to make the boy cards, Hugs Larelle-Susanne

Jud B said...

He's very cool looking. Thanks for sharing :)

Chitra Nair said...

Awesome cards, love it!!! And Dante rocks!!!

pysselfnatt said...

Cool stamp and great boy cards!

truddabellz said...

Dante is rockin it!!! Both cards are absolutely awesome cards! Love them and Dante too!!!

Elena said...

Love your cards! Your coloring is awesome!

Christy said...

Awesome cards!! I love him with the green eyes.

gobeagirl said...

Hi Annie Rose. I hope you don't get this twice. I am using my Nook HD+ and I hit something that took me out of the screen. So I was telling you that I think you have done a fantastic with both of your boy cards. I would never have guessed that you ever had a problem making them at all ever. Lol... I really love how you colored Dante. He looks awesome in both your cards. On the first card is that pattern paper or Washi tape behind him? Whatever you used, I just love it. Hugs Lisa G

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

What a cool dude. Love your coloring of the image. TFS

Tiffany G said...

Love your cards!! Really digging this stamped image Dante!! He looks super cool!! I absolutely love your watercoloring!! Very pretty!! I always find it difficult to make guy cards as well!! Simple is always the way to go!! :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Jaratzed said...

nice job

Katya said...

Hi Annie! Wow super clean and cool masculine cards! Your card making skills are awesome- I would have never guessed you had difficulties creating male cards. Love how you color and I love how Dante looks. TFS

Kriselda Alvaro said...

I love the papers you used! Cool creations too! Thanks for sharing (",) Kriselda

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are both super cute! Love the colors and the design.

Jennyfer L said...

Wow! These are GORGEOUS!!! Awesome papers and love the sentiments.