Sep 11, 2013

{RETRO-FRESH WEDNESDAY} with TGF

 It's time for the TGF {RETRO-FRESH CHALLENGE} for the month of September! What's RETRO FRESH?  It just means you need to use a TGF image that's older than 6 months.
 
The theme this month is:

AUTUMN COLORS
 
 
I needed a birthday card for my nephew, so I used the {SKATER IAN} stamp. I stamped him onto watercolor paper and water colored him with Distress Inks.  I added some white highlights with a gel pen.  The sentiment stamp is by Paper Smooches.

 
It's almost impossible for me to complete a card without adding a bit of sparkle.... I inked around the edges of the circles then coated them with Stickles.  Boys like a little bling too, right?  :)
 
* * * * *
 
Hop on over to The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT's AUTUMN COLOR creations and to play along!  You have until October 8th to do so and one lucky winner will receive a free 4x6 stamp set AND a single in-stock stamp!  Awesome.
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


3 comments:

Denice said...

Sweet color choices! If course boys like bling!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable and I love the fall colors you used with this little guy! You could enter this in this weeks challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps!

Laura Love said...

Looks AWESOME in fall colors! So pretty and such a great Boy card!