Oct 4, 2013

{FARM FRESH FRIDAY} with TGF

It's time for a new {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge on The Greeting Farm blog!  This week, our challenge theme is:
 
TERRIFIC TAGS
 
 
I used the new {HOLIDAY ANYA 3} stamp.  I stamped her onto watercolor paper with brown Archival Ink and water colored her with Distress Ink.  I paper pieced her hair, which I think looks adorable in pink. :)  I lightly colored her scarf and muff and then covered them both with Diamond Stickles.  The "Let It Snow" sentiment is from Lawn Fawn. 

 
I can't wait to see what you create for our TERRIFIC TAGS challenge!  Be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT creations and to play along.

I'm adding this card to the following challenges:
{LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS} - Anything Goes
{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Going Dotty
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 

Pin It

7 comments:

Nicole N. (Nicole's Craft Nook) said...

This is soooooo sweet and adorable !! :) :)
I used a TGF stamp this week, too!! Love how you paper pieced!! Fabulous!!
Thank you for joining us @ Loves Rubberstamps this week for Anything Goes!! :) :)

I hope you will pop by my blog for your chance at my bi-weekly candy!! There is quite a big prize pack this week!! :) :) ~Nicole~

Nicole N. (Nicole's Craft Nook) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denice said...

Such a sweet tag with beautiful paper piecing! What a fun border punch.,. one of my favorites!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, I love the cute design and the PP hair is so great. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Miss Amber said...

WOW! Lovely paper-piecing work!!
Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge!

Marcy said...

Adorable card Annie Rose! I can't wait to get this image and your paper piecing on her hair is so cute! Thanks for joining our challenge this week over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

Sanja Grdinić said...

I absolutely love her hair! Love it! :) Coloring is great and so are the papers and tag... Really lovely card!
Have a great day! :)