Oct 11, 2013

{FARM FRESH FRIDAY} with TGF

It's that time of the week again and there's a new {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge up and ready for you on The Greeting Farm blog!  This week, our challenge theme is:
 
FOR THE BOYS
We want to see your masculine TGF projects.  I've mentioned before that I struggle with making cards for guys... I just keep wanting to add flowers! :)  For this card, I tried to keep it sweet and simple and to the point...
 
 
I used the new {CC - DANTE} stamp.  I stamped him onto watercolor paper with brown Archival ink, then water colored him with Distress Ink.  I added a few highlights with a white ink gel pen and trimmed him out, leaving a little white border around him to help the image *pop* off the page.  The "Happy Birthday" sentiment stamp is from My Favorite Things.

 
Be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT's dude-iful creations, and to play along!
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 

Pin It

3 comments:

truddabellz said...

Great job of making a masculine card! You rocked it!

Denice said...

Dante is simple and sweet...so perfect! What a great choice to use brown ink!!

Christine Kennedy said...

This one is awesome, love all of the colors as well!