Oct 18, 2013

{FARM FRESH FRIDAY} with TGF

There's a new {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge ready for you on The Greeting Farm blog!  This week, the theme is:
 
ANYTHING BUT A CARD
 
I decided to make a treat bag topper. :)
 
 
I used the much loved, and long retired {LOLLI ANYA}.  She's too cute!  I stamped her onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Ink.  I paper pieced her hair, dress, and bows and added some Stardust Stickles to her giant lollipop.
 
I filled a small treat bag with some Halloween candy (Heath bar, anyone?  Toffee and chocolate.... oooh yeah.)  I folded a die-cut scallop square over the top and tied it off with some pink seam binding ribbon.  The "Sweet Greetings" sentiment is from My Favorite Things.
 
 
Be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT's creations and to play along!
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose


Pin It

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Fabulous treat bag Annie, she's adorable.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Denice said...

Super cute, an adorable treat bag topper. You're dp choices for pp are perfect.