Oct 15, 2013

{HOWDY!}

It's berry-pickin' day on The Greeting Farm, so I hope y'all brought your sparkly berry-pickin' boots!  This little cutie sure did....
 
 
This gal is from the new {YOU'RE WANTED} Cowgirl Cuties stamp set, which is available in the TGF shop right now!  I stamped her onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Ink.  I added a few highlights with a white ink gel pen.
 
What's better than sparkly, red, berry-pickin' boots?  A matching sparkly hat!  :)  I covered her hat and boots with Diamond Stickles and she was ready to go.

 
These cute papers are from Lawn Fawn's {PINK LEMONADE} paper pack and the {BLOCK ALPHABET} dies are from Papertrey Ink.
 
Thanks for visiting, everyone.
I hope you have a BERRY SWEET day!
 
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 

Pin It

1 comment:

Denice said...

Such sweet DP and your bow is fabulous with this adorable cowgirl...another great card.