Nov 8, 2013

{FARM FRESH FRIDAY} with TGF

We've got a new {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge up and ready for you on The Greeting Farm blog!  This week's challenge theme is:
 
WASHI TAPE
 
I used a bunch of different washi tape designs on my background today.
 
 
I taped them on one-by-one onto a strip of white card stock that I had already trimmed to the size I wanted.  I backed that strip of card stock with black paper to the designs would really *pop*!

I stamped {FROU FROU SWEET} onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Ink.  I added a few highlights with a white ink gel pen and some stickles, of course. :)  The sentiment is from the new {OA - VALENTINE} stamp set.

 
I can't wait to see what you create!  Hop on over to The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT creations and to play along.
 
I'm linking this card to the following awesome challenges:
{LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS} - Anything Goes
{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Clean + Simple
 
Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 

Pin It

6 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Annie :-) the image is super cute and I love all the washi tape designs, a really fun card :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Marcy said...

So pretty Annie! I love your coloring and the washi tape on the background is so cool! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

Lisa Carroll said...

This is too cute! LOVE that washi background, and I bet the sprakle is so pretty in person! :) Thanks for playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh she is sweeter than sugar, I love this. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Miss Amber said...

Absolutely cute! Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

TOTAL Cuteness!