Nov 22, 2013

{FARM FRESH FRIDAY} with TGF

We have a new {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge ready and waiting for you on The Greeting Farm blog!  This week's challenge theme is:
 
* LET * IT * SNOW *
 
 
Gotta say, I'm loving this card. :)  I stamped the angel image from the new "MY HEART" stamp set onto watercolor paper with VersaMark ink.  I then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  I then water colored the image with Distress Ink.  I didn't want to do too much blending -- I wanted to keep it looking like a true water colored image.  I think she looks awesome!
 
I also heat embossed some snow onto navy blue card stock for the background.  I then inked up the edges, added a few buttons and a sentiment and she was complete.  You should try embossing in white before coloring your images... it gives it such a cool look!
 
 
Be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT's SNOWY creations and to play along!  There's also a fun announcement that you do not want to miss -- here's a hint:
 
http://www.splendidstamping.blogspot.com/2013/11/big-news.html
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 

Pin It

2 comments:

Blankina said...

Super pretty Annie, I still have not received my heart set ( sniff).I have ordered it on the first but the postmen is sooo slow,
Hugs Blankina

Denice said...

Wonderful! The white embissing and DI watercoloring is a gorgeous combinatiin!!