Nov 29, 2013

{FARM FRESH FRIDAY} with TGF

It's time for a new {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge over on The Greeting Farm blog!  This week we have a color challenge for you:
 
 
Joni challenged us to use baby blue, silver and white.
I didn't have anything that matched perfectly, so I used the closest colors I could find.  Gray is just dark silver, eh?  :)
 
 
I used the adorable deer and a sentiment from the "FOREST FRIENDS" stamp set.  I stamped her onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Inks.  I inked up a cloud background to tie in the blue color of the card base.  The butterfly is from the TGF stamp set "MINI FLUTTERS".  The flowers and leaves are from Papertrey Ink.
 
 
 
Hop on over to The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT creations and to play along.  There's also a great sale happening in The Greeting Farm shop this weekend, so be sure to check it out!
 
*I'm entering this card into the {SIMON SAYS STAMP} Anything Goes challenge*
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 

Pin It

2 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Annie Rose.
Gr Elly

Lisa Carroll said...

This is adorable! Such a perfect mix of images, and your coloring is AMAZING! :) Thanks for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week!