Nov 6, 2013

{Let's Make A Card!} series - Card #1

I'm starting a new card-assembly series of videos! If you are like me, you really enjoy watching the creative process happen from start to finish and seeing a completed card come together right before your eyes.  So, that's what I'm starting for you!  If you are interested in seeing how I make my cards, please pop on over to {MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL} and subscribe to be kept in the loop!
 
At this point, I don't have any voice-over capabilities, so the videos are not a step-by-step instructional -- you simply get to watch me make things.  Obviously, the purpose of these videos is so that you can be inspired to make your own cards, or possibly to see a new technique that you haven't tried before.  For me, when I'm in a crafty haze and don't feel very creative, I head to YouTube to watch craft videos to get some new ideas and to just watch the creative process happen. 
 
I like to see different ways of creating art and don't always need an exact step-by-step set of instructions on how to do something.  I never copy anyone's cards exactly, anyway -- it's good to be creative in your own way!
 
So that's the point of my videos -- to help spread creativity and to throw out some inspiration where I can.  I would LOVE it if the things I make inspire you to be creative and have fun!  :)
 
If you ever have any questions on a specific card or a technique, please don't hesitate to ask.  You may even inspire me to make another video!
 
Now, on to Card #1:
 
 
I used little Oliver from the new {OA - VALENTINE} stamp set by The Greeting Farm.  I water colored him with Distress Ink and paper pieced his hat.  The coloring portion of the video did not make it from my camera to the computer for some reason (grumble grumble) so the video is simply how I put the whole card together.

 
Gosh, he's a cutie.  :)
 
 I hope you guys enjoy my new series!  Thank you so much for reading my blog and subscribing to my videos -- it means the world to me.
 
 
Luvs,
Annie Rose
Pin It

4 comments:

kadie said...

Super cute idea with his hat!! Great card!

Aida said...

I just adore this little guy. Great Card!!

Krystal Edmond said...

Cuteness!!! I adore the paper pieced hat especially!

Krystal Edmond said...

Cuteness!!! I adore the paper pieced hat especially!